About CIRC 2019
CIRC is supported by APEC, Ministry of Transport of the P.R.C., and Chinese Academy of Sciences
The China International Railway Conference for Urban & Intercity Transit (CIRC) is one of the most long-standing, well established and authoritative conference platforms in the Asia-Pacific, having been hosted alongside the Rail+Metro China exhibition for over a decade. It enjoys the full backing and support of China’s Ministry of Transport and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. The stated principles of CIRC are “Cooperation”, “Innovation”, “Regeneration”, and “Civilization”, four concepts that profoundly embody the rapid development of China’s modern railway and urban rail transit over the last decade. Together they also represent the spirit of the conference.
For this year, the new CIRC’s will take place from November 10th to 14th in Shanghai, and the theme is the Intelligent Urban & Intercity Rail. We will host 6 forums covering the following topics:
- Railway and Urban Transit Planning and System Development
- Railway and Metros Infrastructure Design and Construction
- City Clusters & metropolitan areas transport Development.
- System Management and Maintenance
- Multi-Modal Transportation Systems
- Intelligent Maintenance Technologies for Rail Transit system
- Railway Noise and Vibration Control
- Transportation Sustainability, Environment, and Public Health
- Advanced Technology Applications